Altran is seeking for Test Engineers who wants to improve millions of peoples life’s in underserved healthcare communities by 2025. Are you interested? Please continue reading…
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, you will operate in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services.
As a test engineer medical devices you will be involved with advanced technologies and in-depth understanding of clinical applications and consumers' needs to develop integrated solutions. Diagnostic imaging, image-based treatments, medical IT applications, patient monitoring, home care systems and consumer health applications are subjects you will going to work with.
What you will do;
- Set up and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders and to manage their perception
- Tests software and hardware requirements for a Medical Device
- Performs Verification and Validation testing in an FDA regulated environment
- Performs laboratory work to assure completion in accordance with established safety procedures and applicable regulatory regulations
- Executes test protocols
What you will bring;
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics, electrical, mechanical engineering and with a broad technical understanding and interest in medical devices
- Advanced knowledge of scientific principles and concepts
- Execution of system level tests both functional and non-functional (e.g. reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation and implementation of tests
- Reports and documents test results in test reports and enters defects and issues into the defect tracking system - monitors and updates defects as needed including defect closure
- Supports the test estimation, planning and risk management activities
- Ability to write and edit technical documents such as test protocols and technical reports
- Have a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality
What we offer you;
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive internal training programs
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
- A personal innovation budget
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
Please apply by clicking the Apply button. For more information about the test engineer medical devices position, feel free to reach out to Judith van der Mey, email@example.com