Altran is seeking for Test Engineers who wants to improve millions of peoples life’s in their daily life. Are you interested? Please continue reading…
With a growing presence in Tunnels, Self-driving cars and Electric Vehicles, you will operate in the area of complex systems to guarantee a safe environment for daily transportation .
As a test engineer Mobility you will be involved with advanced technologies and in-depth understanding of tunnel regulations, safety procedures and the needs to develop integrated solutions.
What you will do;
- Set up and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders and to manage their perception
- Test software and hardware requirements for a Mobility solution
- Performs Verification and Validation testing in regulated environments
- Performs laboratory work to assure completion in accordance with established safety procedures and applicable regulatory regulations
- Executes test protocols
What you will bring;
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics, electrical, mechanical engineering and with a broad technical understanding and interest in Mobility
- Advanced knowledge of scientific principles and concepts
- Execution of system level tests both functional and non-functional (e.g. reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation and implementation of tests
- Certification for ISTQB or TMap
- Reports and documents test results in test reports and enters defects and issues into the defect tracking system - monitors and updates defects as needed including defect closure
- Supports the test estimation, planning and risk management activities
- Ability to write and edit technical documents such as test protocols and technical reports
- Have a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality
What we offer you;
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive internal training programs
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
- A personal innovation budget
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
Please apply by clicking the Apply button. For more information about the test engineer medical devices position, feel free to reach out to Judith van der Mey, email@example.com