Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your team? Are you someone with keen analytical skills who wants to dig him/herself into optimizing current processes? Then join our team of innovation makers in the Netherlands as a Validation Engineer.
Why we are looking for you
Life Sciences is an ambitious, growing and successful domain within the Quality & Validation department of Altran Netherlands. This unit is responsible for clients in Industry, High Tech, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and the Life Sciences (Biotech, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices) sectors. Our motivation is to successfully help our clients with solutions to their problems.
We are looking for an innovation maker with broad knowledge of various areas/expertise’s of validation as well as broad experience in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be involved in the most exciting projects, involving; equipment-, facilities-, HVAC system-, process-, cleaning-, analytical method-, computer system-, packaging-, and cold chain validation. You will expand your expertise by working closely with our clients to really make innovation matter.
What you will do
- Ensure all procedures measure up to required specifications and operate within regulations
- Evaluate procedures for validation in accordance with international standards
- Establish validation standards, develop testing protocols, prepare equipment, document test results, prepare risk assessments and ensure handover with final users
- Coordinate and execute validation (PQ) tests and manage deviations
- Work in close collaboration with multidisciplinary departments (production, engineering, maintenance, QC, QA)
What you will bring
- You successfully finished a MSc in (Bio)Medical Engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in a Validation related job
- Familiar with relevant regulations and GxP guidelines such as GMP, GAMP
- Ability to comprehend computer systems applications and business/manufacturing processes.
- Experience with systems, cleaning, processes, methods
- Excellent verbal
Your relationship with Altran
As soon as you join Altran, you will immediately start working on your future. We do this with both short and long term in mind, supported by the wide range of courses from our Altran Academy. Of course, the projects you’ll work on and the customers are chosen with your own preferences and ambition in mind. Your Team Manager is the one who will coach you and make sure that you are on the right track and advancing your career. In-between two projects? Then you will join one of the internal teams that are developing our innovative solutions. Read here more about what colleagues say about working at Altran.
What we will offer
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
- A yearly personal innovations budget
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.